All the statistics used in this report were obtained using Kaspersky Security Network (KSN), a distributed antivirus network that works with various anti-malware protection components. The data was collected from KSN users who agreed to provide it. Millions of Kaspersky Lab product users from 213 countries and territories worldwide participate in this global exchange of information about malicious activity.
The year in figures
- 4%of user computers were subjected to at least one Malware-class web attack over the year.
- Kaspersky Lab solutions repelled 1 188 728 338 attacks launched from online resources located all over the world.
- 199 455 606 unique URLs were recognized as malicious by web antivirus components.
- Kaspersky Lab’s web antivirus detected 15 714 700 unique malicious objects.
- 939 722 computers of unique users were targeted by encryptors.
- Kaspersky Lab solutions blocked attempts to launch malware capable of stealing money via online banking on 1 126 701 devices
Fill the form below to download the Kaspersky Security Bulletin 2017. Overall Statistics for 2017 full report (English, PDF):
Source: Technology – Kaperski Labs